What conditions should the working environment of a large CNC lathe be used in?
1. Impact on the environment: The CNC lathe should be kept away from the vibration source to avoid the influence of direct light and heat amplitude, and avoid the influence of moisture and airflow.
2. Requirements for power supply: CNC lathe is installed in the machine shop. Not only the ambient temperature changes greatly, the use conditions are poor, but also various electromechanical equipments, resulting in large fluctuations in the power grid. Therefore, the position of the CNC lathe requires a strict control of the power supply voltage. The voltage fluctuation must be within the allowable range and remain relatively stable, otherwise it will affect the normal operation of the CNC system.
3. Temperature requirements: The ambient temperature of a precision CNC lathe is less than 30 degrees Celsius and the relative temperature is less than 80%. Generally, the numerical control electric control box is internally provided with an exhaust fan or a cooling fan to keep the electronic components, especially the central processing unit, with a constant operating temperature or a small temperature difference. Excessive temperature and humidity will result in reduced life of the control system components and lead to increased failure.
In addition, the operator should also follow the instructions when using the CNC lathe, and it is not allowed to arbitrarily change the parameters set by the manufacturer in the control system. The setting of these parameters is directly related to the dynamic characteristics of the various parts of the machine. Only the value of the gap compensation parameter can be adjusted according to the actual situation.
Routine maintenance of large CNC lathes
1. Clean and lubricate the surface of each rail every day. Machines with automatic lubrication system should regularly check and clean the automatic lubrication system, check the oil quantity, add lubricating oil in time, check whether the oil pump starts to start oiling and stop;
2. Check whether the automatic lubrication system of the spindle head is working normally every day, and replace the lubricating oil of the spindle box regularly;
3. Pay attention to check whether the cooling fan in the electrical cabinet works normally, whether the air duct filter is blocked or not, and clean the dust that is attached;
4. Pay attention to check the cooling system, check the liquid level, and add oil or water in time to the precision CNC lathe. If the oil or water is dirty, replace it.
5, pay attention to check the spindle drive belt, adjust the degree of tightness;
6, pay attention to check the tightness of the rail strips, adjust the gap;
7. Pay attention to check whether the oil pump of the hydraulic system of the machine tool system has abnormal noise, whether the working oil level is suitable, whether the pressure gauge indicates normal, whether the pipeline and each joint are leaked;
8. Pay attention to check whether the guide rail and the machine tool cover are complete and effective;
9. Pay attention to check the mechanical precision of each moving part and reduce the shape and position deviation;
10. The precision CNC lathe goes off work every day to clean the machine, clean the iron scraps, wipe the coolant on the rails, and prevent the rails from rusting.
Shandong Zecheng CNC Machinery Co., Ltd. main products are: Longmen machining center, gantry milling machine, vertical machining center, horizontal machining center, pipe thread lathe, CNC lathe, CNC milling machine, machine tool casting and other products, welcome to purchase!